Welcome to PO Wiki, the open and free wiki for competitive Pokémon players!
As you may have noticed, the wiki has been down for a few days. The wiki is back online, however the ability to create an account is disabled until we adequately resolve the problem of mass spambot registration. However, that doesn't and shouldn't stop you from contributing! For now you may request an account here.
As for other news, as a way to help with the revival of the wiki, we now have Quality Control (aka QC) teams as well as a forum dedicated to the Analyses section of the wiki. For more information on how to actually post analyses and to generally help with this, visit the forums. A link to the analysis guide on the wiki can also be found in that thread.
Note that you never have to go through the forums in order to edit or create a page, as long as you're adding helpful information; "good faith" edits are welcome and encouraged! There's no reason to be daunted by the wiki, either; we have an entire section of our forums dedicated to the wiki, whether it be about asking for help or suggesting new articles to be written, or improvements to be made.
Happy editing!--Pokemonnerd 00:38, 16 July 2012 (CEST)
- Come and talk to us on the #PO Wiki channel of the main PO server or #PokemonOnline on irc.synirc.net!
- Read the current to do list
- Analyses - There are many analyses which we would welcome to the wiki, and many which need improvement or addition. Just look through Analysis Guide before leaping into writing new ones to ensure your time is well spent.
- Various mechanics pages need review and improvement, the move, item, and ability pages are the first priority.
- Create or suggest wanted pages.
- Improve the Stubs.
- Upload teams for the archive.