Welcome to PO Wiki, the open and free wiki for competitive Pokémon players!
UPDATE: I've loosened some restrictions on various things below. Unregistered accounts can now do minor edits, such as fixing typos, changing words, etc. I've also set up some complex name blocking system that should prevent spambots from registering, but a good majority of legitimate people should be able to get through. If you're still unable to create an account, follow the directions below.
As some of you might have noticed, our chronic spambot problem has flared up again. Since over 90% of the actions from August 1st to 8th were related to spambot account creation, or spambot banning, registration is once again blocked until we can reconfigure our security settings to keep them at bay. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it ensures that resources can be allocated to the growth of the wiki, instead of trying to combat spam. Another measure taken is preventing anonymous users from editing. You are now required to have an account, in good standing, to edit.
If you would like to help contribute to making the Wiki better, you can request an account here.
Your account should be created within 24 hours. If you would like to speed up the process, you can contact me directly on the official Pokemon Online server, under the name Fuzzy. Just send me a PM with your email and requested account name, and I'll have it made for you as soon as I get the message.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message on the forums or server, I'll be happy to assist you.--Fuzzysqurl (talk) 01:50, 12 August 2013 (CEST)
- Come and talk to us on the #PO Wiki channel of the main PO server or #PokemonOnline on irc.synirc.net!
- Read the current to do list
- Analyses - There are many analyses which we would welcome to the wiki, and many which need improvement or addition. Just look through Analysis Guide before leaping into writing new ones to ensure your time is well spent.
- Various mechanics pages need review and improvement, the move, item, and ability pages are the first priority.
- Create or suggest wanted pages.
- Improve the Stubs.
- Upload teams for the archive.